Tuesday, August 02, 2011

EXP Taikooshing HK

Thanks to Pixmation for reminding me about some Panasonic DCs' JPEG compression problem, I went back to pick up my Leica D-Lux 3 and tried some raw photo taking and compress it on my own. It's not the first time I was told about the benefits of shooting in raw format. Somehow I didn't go for that way. So at the recent testing, this turns out pretty nice, especially on the color saturation and clarity, though the D-Lux 3 is very slow in taking raw format (at least 2-3 second processing).
So back to the food of EXP, they are always consistent. I like the way they cook the food not too oily and not too heavily seasoned, though it isn't the best. 1. Shrimp on cane roll and satay platter. 2. Penne pasta with chicken in tomato sauce.

2 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

EXP is Viet - Italian cuisine?

btw, too lazy to go RAW ..

in the sea said...

It's a pasta pizza restaurant with some other Asian dishes - quite a big variety or i can say it's more J-style western cafe. Me too I don't like taking raw photos. Quite time consuming to convert the files, but the quality is really good. Remember your Taiwanese friend (the photographer). He highly suggested shooting photos in raw format too.