It's been almost 7-8 years I haven't visited the Lounge at JW Marriott Queensway, Hong Kong. The most impressive thing was that I was given a very nice freshly baked scone at a high tea. So this time I feel like trying their scone one more time, but it's a tea buffet served from 1-5pm on weekends and charge at HK$250+.
1. Canton Tea Hose inside the Lounge. 2. Entrance.
3. another view to the Lounge. 4. the bar area and I was put sitting here since it was full house today.
5. Isn't is a bit American style? 6. the cold dish - they served 5 different types of salmon - pretty good, so are the salad.
7. Japanese cold soba - also quite nice but a bit big portion. 8. the buffet served with some yoghurt booster, passionfruit in the front and mango the other one.
9. The green is good and the good thing is not too many people paid attention to the veggie station; so the dressing is a bit in a good condition. 10. ok, dim sum, steamed rice roll and all are just average but like I often told, hot food is hard to be done nice in buffet. So no complaint.
11. I forgot the exact English term but everyone should know it. When I saw they serve this one, I really think it's much worth it at HK$250. Though sugar is not that expensive, the idea behind is! 12. oh, my scone - still good! the bread is nice too and always be neglected by most others.
13. mango ice cream on the left, coffee on the bottom and choco on the top. All are pretty good. 14. from bottom(clockwise), brownie, blueberry muffin, choco tart, lemon tart, raisin/wheat cookie, raspberry mini-cake, fruits and strawberry pastry in the middle. I couldn't finish them all due to my semi-functioning stomach, but they are good.
15. Earl Grey from Canton Tea House. Very nice for a 3pm afternoon!