Selected some photos which I think they are quite good in terms of capturing the characters' motion or expression.
2. another cute post of Jason. You would see how much he enjoyed playing in the water. The water is a bit cold but he often kept telling us "no it's not cold". I could see his body shaking though.
3. See how Nicole enjoyed playing and dancing in the water. The Panasonic FT1 is a very good camera, not even in the water.
5. This is also a good one to show the 2 floating styles, and the words Fun Roller is on the top middle.
9. Contrast of the the crystal blue pool water to the sunset dimmy blue ocean water and yet the 2 kids and Mr. Trainer showed a lovely smile.
10. Daphne took my 400D and she did quite a job on holding such a heavy DSLR camera. My 400D is not with any anti-shake function. Daphne is another potential photographer.
11. The FT1 camera's lens is very small; so in taking a photo of half under water and half above water is quite difficult. This one showed Jason's face is with the wave distortion.
12. Nicole is very good at staying silent and motionless under the water, and even holding breath from not making any bubble.
14. Captured Nicole's sunny smile.