Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dream Hotel, Sukhumvit soi 15, Bangkok

Been to this hotel 3 years for their Flava Restaurant. Then I got their sales manager to show me the rooms. Quite impressed. So finally I got to try the room this time.
1/2. the room - pretty good and the sound proof is also quite ok.
3/4. the shower needs to be improved, as that glass curtain is not wide enough to prevent the water from splashing out.
5. what is something special in the fridge? 6. this lamp is a bit low and you need to hold your head down when passing thru'.

7. the view is to the soi 19 and asoke of Sukhumvit. On the left the brown one is Sofitel Residence. 8. the swimming pool is on Dream 2, another compound next to the main building.
9. the sun deck. 10. the gym - a bit small but the free weight is quite adequate.

11. there are various painting design in the corridor of each floor. 12. the lobby.
13/14. Dream 2

3 comments:

Stella said...

How much is this hotel?
Suitable for me?

in the sea said...

The standard room charge is US$83 net incl. breakfast . It used to be like U$$150. I am not sure if it's ok with you. I just found out the room to room sound proof is not good. I actually found out it's quite a common problem of many hotels - they have the sound proof problem either from the outside or room to room.

Stella said...

Thank you Sea for the feedback.