Sunday, February 01, 2015

Re-visit: Centre Point Wireless Road being Grande Centre Point Ploenchit BKK

Centre Point soi 15, Langsuan and this Wireless Road were my regular choices in the very early days of BKK visits.  Even held some conference and liaise my business associates to hold conferences for these few branches, in addition to bringing friends and family to stay here.  When I looked at this Centre Point, I often recall how my nephew got surprised to see an apt. with a balcony to feel like standing out in the sky with an open view that there weren't any buildings blocked right in front of you in a few feet.  
This Wireless branch has renamed herself to Grande Centre point Ploenchit.  The room has been renovated but the bath room is still the same.  The good thing of staying here is the convenient location with Central Embassy and the Ploenchit station.  The gym is somewhat too small and congested though the pool area is nice to check out. 

No comments: