Monday, April 28, 2008

Burasari Hotel, Phuket

Been to Phuket for the third time in July 2005, 7 months after the Tsunami. Got told of so many ghost stories. I still don't understand why people are so afraid of ghosts. Besides, the natural disasters were applied for religion related and even used as a weapon to attack the other religions. People die in one way or the other. Don't the people know the Earth is moving and we are living on a moving object. If a god or creator of any religion sees it, it must be really hurt. Please help to stop hurting our creator of this World.

4 comments:

Stella said...

Totally agreed of the comments here, regarding the ghost and the creator. To me, ghosts exist around us,regardless if we see them or not. And there are good ghosts and bad ghosts, like human beings. If there is creator and God, there is ghost to balance out.

in the sea said...

There was a time I was asked if I believe in God. My reply is "yes". Then I was further asked "so you should have a religion.". I replied "being in certain religion and belief in God are two different things to me.".

Music is my life said...

A few years back I was asked the same question. I remembered my reply was (more or less) "I do believe in there is a God up there somewhere, but sure enough is this God does not belongs to any of the known religion on human earth to worship of."

in the sea said...

Bremen, agreed to your point. However, when I raised something like that, my friends of certain religion would have stopped me.