Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Coral Island at sunset, off Phuket Thailand

Went to this Coral Island in July 2004. It was so peaceful and I really like the hotel room - no tv, no telephone. Spent 3 nights there. For the first night, I felt a bit not adjusted. For the second night, I felt so intrinsically calm. The night had never been so bright to me. Yes, even no light around, I could see the beach so clear and the star above. Then the third night, I even didn't feel like sleeping because I knew I was leaving for the real world I need to go back to. An end is another beginning.....

2 comments:

Stella said...

What a nice picture of Phuket.
You are so lucky going to those resorts all the times. I was told that Phuket is like Hawaii in Asia(but costs more than Hawaii).

in the sea said...

Phuket is not like Hawaii to me, though both places are a bit too commercial to me. Hawaii is more modern. Personally I don't like Phuket much. I would prefer Krabi or some isalnds off Phuket - like this one Coral Island - 30 minutes by speed boat from Chalong Bay, south east of Phuket.