Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hotel Iyara, Koh Samui

Spent 3 nights in this nice hotel. I took a sea view room which is on the 2nd right of the middle floor. However, the hotel is a bit more for the western people. I was queried by the hotel pool attendant if I was a hotel guest while I was swimming in the pool. I simply told them "if I am not, then your hotel has a real serious security problem.". Check your front desk first before bothering your hotel guests with such a stupid question. Anyway, I don't blame them much after all because I look like a Thai.

2 comments:

Fillet-O Fish said...

yes, stupid is best to describe them, otherwise they don't fool by Thaksin and TRT

in the sea said...

When we look back in history, a sophisticated leader knows how to buy the "heart" of people at the foundation level, such as farmers, workers...etc. Look at how Taiwan has become under the Chen's ruling. So democracy is not affordable in every place.