Tuesday, April 29, 2008

UFO cloud, Palm Springs

On my last trip in Palm Springs in February, 2006, I took a photo of this interesting cloud. In fact, I saw an UFO in September, 1994. At 10pm something I looked up in the sky as usual watching the stars. There it suddenly came. A jelly-fish like machine transparent with some electro light running gently, showed up. I couldn't tell the distance. It might look so big but staying up high. It was like a flying kite size. In just half a second, it ascended vertically and disappeared. Just a night before that sighting, my friend told me "someday we will miss the calmness of today if we look back someday.". Yes, I do miss that now....

2 comments:

Stella said...

So you visited LA in 2006 huh? I like you comment on this UFO.
(I like this blog as this is the same as David's so I can comment the same way.)

in the sea said...

Hello, I didn't stop at LA actually. I just stayed at Palm Springs and Idyllwild for 3 nights and then flew out.