Thursday, August 07, 2008

Flying Window, part II



The management company told that the decoration guys on some of the floors of Island East didn't lock up the windows as they wanna have some fresh air in. Then I queried "wouldn't it be strange for more than 3-4 decoration guys who didn't lock up the windows?". In fact, I do agree that because I also had this experience last week with my office. The worker left the window open and gone for lunch. I stayed at the office over lunch until they returned and questioned how come they left with the window open? Any accident or breaking in happen at just a few minutes!". Now this happened to Island East. There are people who often under-estimate or neglect something which they often "it wouldn't be in such a coincidence".

1. The window gone
2. I found a rubbish board (probably from Island East) was dropped on my roof top.
3. Headlines on the news paper

5 comments:

Thailand Club said...

lukcy sign, u hv got a gift :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, like last time those workers for my new apt. decoration, they even left the door unlock. They told me no one would want to go into an empty house. Lucky you could avoid the accident. Take care!

Man

Stella said...

I remember we are supposed to tape all windows(with a big cross) when HK has typhoon. So no more taping now?

in the sea said...

I think now we should go back to those "window cross tapes" days... Interesting, my office also has some water leakage problem. What a year of water.

Thailand Club said...

the window and glass r much much stronger than the old days, so not many household tape the window during a typhoon period nowadays