Monday, June 08, 2009

Breakfast at Mandarin Oriental Bangkok

Lately highly recommended someone to try Oriental Bangkok and the breakfast is the best I have ever had. So I recalled I only took one photo of the breakfast back to the summer of 2006 and actually it's not on the breakfast but rather on Jason, carrying a plate of food with much care. However, you would notice how the juice variety is. The photo only showed part of the juice jars and there are more than 10 varieties of fresh juices. We spent almost 3 hours for breakfast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TC told me MO can cost only $250US, this price is very very cheap as compared to its equivalent in the US.
Those Best Western Hotels in Montery Park already cost $150 nowadays.
The more I see this from your blog the more eager I want to try MO.

in the sea said...

Mmh.. the room itself is quite ordinary hotel standard but with a nice bose stereo system and a nice bath tub with bath salt. If Best Western Hotel charge at $150, then US$250 for MO BKK is a big bargain.

Anonymous said...

MO sure is worth more than its cost.
All my friends who have stayed there said so, as long as the rate is below $280 US.