Monday, June 08, 2009

Jomtien to Pattaya

From Eravana (southern Jomtien) to Central Pattaya it takes about 20 min. taxi (actually it's a truck) ride. The weather in Thailand can change so drastically. When I was on that truck, there was some sand hitting on my face and back and we were at least 30-40 feet away from the beach.

1. see how rough the sea was. 2. and how the trees got blown wildly.

3. This can be the landmark for you to know you are about to enter Jomtien beach area. 4. I have been to Pattaya 4 times but every time the road is under construction. It's like a muddy place to me.

5. Mata Hari - a restaurant TC recommended but I didn't go there because it's quite isolated in between Jomtien and Pattaya, and that I wanna have Buddhi Belly (that I found there is one in Central Festival) after the dinner.

3 comments:

Stella said...

Mata Hari is very very good. This is the one in Pattaya that I don't mind to go one more time, or two more time. The frog leg is good. The steak is good. The lamb chop is good. The service is good. Last but not least, the price is super good.

Anonymous said...

I like Phuket more or Samui because it's easier to go. It is less than 1 hour to go to the hotel. Pattaya at least take almost 2 hours even the new airport is closer.

in the sea said...

Yes, sometimes it's a considerable point if the land transportation time takes more than an hour.