Thursday, June 04, 2009

Oriental Cafe, Emporium, Bangkok

I guess I have often spoken highly on Oriental Bangkok this or that. This time is another story.

1. Frozen Cappuccino - when I had a sip of it, it is actually mocha. As the taste is good, I didn't complain about it. 2. the bread basket - no complaint about this one and I took them all.

3. Lobster Bisque - not as good as it used to be. It lacked the sweet and fresh taste of lobster. 4. This is the most exciting part - green curry chicken. We found a worm in it, and then told the captain about it. Anyway, the good thing is almost every staff coming to me for overwhelming apologies. They even asked if we want some cakes or desserts but when we checked the bill, this curry chicken wasn't counted. I realised they tried to offer the dessert for free probably.

5. Khao Pad (fried rice) - this one is quite nice and the portion is really big.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

rated my best coffee shop in BKK

in the sea said...

Also for mine too though recently the last try wasn't that good. I truly believe it's just by accident. :)