Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crystal Design Center, Lad Phrao, Bangkok

Since Suvarnabhumi Airport has been in operation, I seldom have seen the word Lad Phrao whenever I am on the taxi ride going into downtown Bangkok from the airport.
Thanks TC for bringing us to this place Crystal Design Center in Lad Phrao (north of Bangkok). This place is filled with many furniture and design shops. What's more, it's a place with many nice restaurants to be explored. Right after we got off the taxi, I saw this cute car (photo 1). It marked how stylish and trendy of this place is.










7 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

yes, nice lifestyle mall, but a bit far from downtown ..

many good restaurants, but also some over-priced too, so choose a eatery by luck ..

Stella said...

Wow another new place that is trendy and interesting.
I like to see contemporary furniture a lot. Just Ikea I already can stay for half day.
Cannot believe there is never ending new places to explore in BKK.
If this is far next time we can come here ourselves(the four of us) when TC is sleeping. We don't need to bring him here so that he can rest at home and think of where to bring us next.
This place is not a must but on my preferred list.

Stella said...

I think I know the person taking the photo in this post.

in the sea said...

Yes, it's a bit far though.

又有人好高明咁拉人落水啦。好驚。

Stella said...

Don't worry SEA, TC will appreciate we sneak out here without him. You are doing him a favor. Yes I mean YOU rather than "we" since you are the leader of the sneak out.
Another pulling you to the water since I know you love water so much. My treat. LOL.

in the sea said...

Yes, a hijacked leader in that situation.

Thailand Club said...

no hurt to speak in a dream ..