Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dragon Business Class [HKG-PEK(Beiing)]

Due to my 10th year enrollment as a MPO consecutive elite member, I got a free upgrade (though the flight is not full) on my last night's flight from HK to Beijing. CX really knows how to keep their clients.
1. KA business class: I rather enjoy the conventional business seat.
2/3. The menu offered dishes made by Marriott Chinese restaurant and Jim's California.

4. The original in-flight should be with cheese and cracker, just like what I found for the same with Jordan Air. The starter is very nice - green mango is my favourite. I took one wheat bread and one tomato bread - nicely oven-baked. 5. When I read this prawn in soy sauce, immediately I made up my mind.

6. Smoked Lamb rack - when the air stewardess noticed my eyes also kept looking at this lamb rack, she suggested "why not take one more?". So I wasn't disappointed of taking one more hot main course. Very nice one! The Chef used Miso (yes, Japanese miso) as a sauce that really took out the smell of lamb. So this is what we called "fusion"! 7. Certainly I would choose a Hagen Daz ice cream to complete my meal. This time no more choco. BTW, the coffee is awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice gourmet meal in flight. Lucky you.
I can tell CX has earned enough from you for the past 10 years.
From,
SS