Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Itosen Japanese Restaurant, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong

Met my old business friend in Quarry Bay after she has changed her job and worked in Quarry Bay. She highly recommended this Japanese restaurant. I feel quite ashamed of not visiting it after living nearby it for over 10 years. So the shop is just next to the East Ocean Restaurant on the Quarry Bay park front. The shop offered some lunch set range from HK$180 to HK$1,200. So you would know what is in the set lunch of HK$1,200? It's the Japanese Kobe beef! So I ordered a lunch set of HK$200 for some sashimi and eel rice.

1. the egg custard - it's pretty good. 2. the pickled - also quite nice and not salty.

3. lotus stem salad - at average. 4. the sashimi is perfect! So I would say $200 for this set is cheap!

5. grilled eel rice - quite good too. 6. grilled cod fish - but no comments on this one as I haven't tried it.
7. Choco custard - average.

No comments: