Wednesday, July 27, 2011

睇樓 - Apartment sighting, Nan Fun Sun Chuen 南豐新邨, Quarry Bay HK

Sometimes it would be quite informative to get updated of what's outside in the market, not just for my business. I enjoy taking a look at hotels and why not some apartments or condo. Also because of my spiritual senses (though I lost it sometimes), I would be requested by my friends, to be a spirit "detector" to sight the apartment. This time I gotta see this 3 bedroom unit of 627 square feet at Nan Fun Sun Chuen and the rent is HK$17,000 monthly. The rent is going crazy as this unit used to be at around HK$7-8,000. In talking about Nan Fun Sun Chuen, my uncle, my aunt and my father are all fond of this area because it's in the arms of Mount Parker (the mountain behind Quarry Bay). Interesting that this area has brought lots of fortune to a no. of artists, and also my business fellows. 2 recent examples are that they got better off, married and even getting rid of some tough chronic skin allergy and asthma problems. I often told them it's because this area is very wide open with good air flow and good sunshine. We should take more fresh air and more sunshine. Live in a positive way. Think in a positive way and naturally look better, become confident and work smart.





4 comments:

Thailand Club said...

wow HK$17k now!

nice modern kitchen and bathroom, it even has a built-in washer ..

Stella said...

Rent for the same sf is half price in LA.
I like the Micky Mouse bed.

in the sea said...

This unit is quite nice and it's to the south west with very good wind coming from the mountain. Stella, this is a gross area count of 627 square feet; so it will be about 520 square feet net.

Stella said...

So this is furnished apartment then not too expensive(considered in HK).