Friday, April 09, 2010

The Enigma - Aug. 09, the finding - Apr. 10, Natai beach, Phang Nga, Thailand

Got on the old path my sister had in August 09. There came an enigma. So I chose to find out, but not to make it an inviting. Just take it as a beach strolling.

1/2. This resort is at where those people once shown in the photo taken in last August.

3. This ship seemed to be what my sister might see. 4. The bridge leading into the sea.

5/6. to the sea and to the beach.

7/8. on the bridge.


9. the bridge. 10. the video. By now, no matter what it is, time and space. Let it go and let it pass. The sun is shining. The wind is blowing. The wave is pounding. The World is moving.

3 comments:

Stella said...

Do you mean there were some uninvited UFO joining?

in the sea said...

SS, remember that photo was taken that there were some people when I was walking on the beach, and there was on morning my sister got curious to walk to that bridge in wind and drizzle. I just walked on the same path that she did. It's simply a matter of time and space where we may see or pass by.

Stella said...

Oh now I remember. That was last August of your happy trip.
Yes, not every one has the "yuen fun" to see the special friend from the "3rd" world.