Sunday, September 11, 2011

Eating at Centara Grand Mirage Pattaya

1. Gammon ham is super salty. Orange juice is some super cheap thrifty brand's. Bread is amazingly salty.
2. Soup noodle is at about 40 degree something. Forget it.
3. I really wanna ask how they could get such a mashy dragon fruit and all other lousy fruit. This breakfast is charged at THB800. Even a hotel breakfast of THB200 wouldn't serve food like this quality.
4. The egg wasn't fresh and I could even see the tiny baby forming. I had to give up the breakfast on the next day though I paid already. Good that we didn't fall in the so-called free 50% dining credit from this hotel. If you pay THB10k, you will get a bonus of 5k as a total 15k for your dining credit.
*The resort itself isn't bad but the service and the restaurant are of some concern. Suggest you just book the room only.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, my plate is shown here.