Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Full moon in Aleenta Phang Nga, 15th night of August Lunar calendar of year Rabbit

Just like the name of this resort Aleenta, I feel blessed in having my family members, my friends, my colleagues and my memory. Aleenta in Thai means a rewarding life. I studied, I worked and I have a place to live. I have food to eat. I have water to drink. I have my journey.
This resort has meant so much to me. Brought my family to come here for a happy summer, and will bring my best friends to here for another holiday. A life filled up with memory is such a rewarding gift to me. Wishing you all a rewarding full moon mid-Autumn Festival.
中秋節這圓月夜,風靜,夜涼,浪濤拍打沙丘。Aleenta 影照安達曼海如籃寶石般,令人著迷。曾與家人在這裡渡過一個開心夏天,亦正期待與摯友在這裡展開另一次精彩旅程。祝中秋快樂.









5 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

simply calm and beautiful!

Paranoid Android said...

So serene and beautiful. You have steady hands, Sea.

in the sea said...

Thanks Android. I used a tripod to take all these photos. Setting at F8 to 14, shutter at 8-15 seconds and ISO capped at 800.

Anonymous said...

Nice beach, nice hotel, nice pool and nice photos.
Also nice Chinese poem writing in observation of the Moon Festival.

P.S. Even with no tripod Sea still take good photos with steady hands.

in the sea said...

Thanks. :)