Sunday, September 21, 2008

35 years

Here we are again. Not sure if you were late for 35 years or I left 35 years earlier.

See the place we first met?
See the place we got married?
I see the place we had our first boy and first girl.
I see the place we moved in with our third boy.
Yes, then another 2 lovely girls.

For 35 years til now, my boy touched me again with his hand holding my missed sister. I delivered my love to her through my boy's hand.

For 35 years, your sister has witnessed my eternal love with you. Through our kids' hands we are now together again.

I can see them rushing for work.
I can see them having a dinner gathering together with our grand kids.
I can see our grand kids carrying their heavy bags to schools.
I can see them sleeping as if they were babies in our arms.

This is Hong Kong and this is the place we belong to.

6 comments:

Stella said...

What is touching poem from a great mom and a great grandmom.

Anonymous said...

35 years late or 35 years earlier -(有點無奈) I like this part.

Man

in the sea said...

I will post a piece of lyrics by my good friend later...

Anonymous said...

It's a touching story. Thanks for sharing.

Nux V said...

touching story...RIP dear parents

in the sea said...

Thanks Nux.