Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Jason on his road







1/2: Jason in Disneyland
3: Jason in Lord Jim's, the Oriental Bangkok
4: Jason on CX 713 HKG-BKK
5: in the Swimming Pool, the Oriental Bangkok
6: in the riverside breakfast, the Oriental Bangkok
7: with Jimmy and Donald, taking breakfast, the Oriental Bangkok
8: in the breakfast at the Cafe, Somerset Sathorn Bangkok
9/10: in Big Wave Bay, Hong Kong
11/12: in High Tea, Langsuan, Bangkok
*remarks: I often tried to take photos of my nieces but they are always shy. So no bias at all.

3 comments:

Stella said...

You were ahead of us to make that remark.
I was going to ask you that question why only Jason on the pictures but not his sisters?

in the sea said...

I need to get permission before posting the photos here. :)

Anonymous said...

The photos show the different mood of the kid. Jason is cute. I like the 2 photos he is in the beach and the one outside the restaurant. Thanks.

Man