Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Barishka Russian Blue Breed cat "Larushka"


Photos at courtesy of Jaime

My friend is a cat lover and lately he has adopted a Russian Blue cat. The proper term is Barishka Russian Blue Breed and his cat is named as "Larushka' (in Russian it means bright, light and cheerful, named after a Russian princess). Larushka is a very friendly cat and her fur is like silk and velvet blue/grey - a very unique color. That really enchanted my eyes. So at the courtesy of my friend Jaime, I gotta post her photos in my blog for sharing with my friends. Thanks Jaime! P.S. I like the 3rd photo. All the 4 kitties just look at the same direction but with different eye sights.

4 comments:

Stella said...

They look so innocent and lovely. None of them has the wicked look at all.

Anonymous said...

wow, so cute and lovely!

Unknown said...

Hi Jonathan, thanks for posting a blog space for my kitty Larushka. She was only 4 months when we adopted her. Now she is 8 months and growing fast (nearly 1 feet long excluding tail) and very active. She jumps up to over 5 feet high and runs like a big cut in the open fields of African Safari. So Our home is a wreck ha ha! But she's so adorable and oh! so friendly! I will send more pics later!

in the sea said...

Thanks Jaime. That recalled one of my cats. He even learned from people how to PP and pooh pooh. Yes, I have his pooh pooh photo in the toilet. So we didn't need to bother a cat's litter box for him. Then unlike the other cats who often cried for meals, he would just wait somewhere in the apt. When I finished his meal (I steamed fish and mixed it with rice), I would spank his bowl. Then within 2 seconds, he would run to the bowl for the meal. Because of that, I was so punctual. So further because of that, he wouldn't complain. This is why I learn from this very good point - be responsible and be self-disciplined.