Friday, April 17, 2009

A340-600 Thai Airway


The cold meal for my flight back from Phuket to Bangkok is pretty nice and in fact I don't mind the airline serving cold meal. There are quite many people complaining about the in-flight meal but as far as I know those people who complain may not cook; so I don't blame them. If they know, and especially when they know how insufficient of the inflight pantry's tools, they should appreciate the inflight meals.
2/3. Business class seat of A340-600. A340-600 is a very nice jet of Air bus and I prefer this one to the A380. A340-600 is a stretched body of A340-300/400. The last time I tried this 340-600 was my flight from HKG-LAX in 2005 with CX got the first delivery. I recalled I had the last row for my flat bed in Economy class and slept so well that even the plane was in severe turbulence the crew couldn't wake me up. I was told by the crew after I woke up for the breakfast. They told me I was one of the few people who could sleep through turbulence. TG made this C class seat really nice and even nicer than CX's new business class seat. This TG seat has more stretching angle and also a couch position for you to get relaxed. 4. TG's first class seat.

No comments: