Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Aleenta Resort, Phang Nga, Thailand (8th April 2009)

Arrived at 12 noon of 8th April, 2009 at this one of the small luxury hotels - Aleenta Resort in Phang Nga, 6km north or Sarasin Bridge which links Phuket to the Thailand mainland. Aleenta means a gifted life in Thai and it was first founded by a group of relaxing people making their home stay in Hua Hin and then now expanded their home concept in Phang Nga. All I express for this resort is one simple phrase - enjoying life! So we chose to stay in an Ocean View Loft at THB11,500 (around HK$2,800 - US$350). After we walked into the room, I would simply say the THB11,500 is really worth for it!

1. Pool Residence. 2. Beachfront Villa

3. Beachfront suite. 4. the beach.
5. Ocean View Loft - The first time I hoped for a loft apt. was when I watched those movies with scenes about New York City. 6. the suite is with a direct access to the pool.

7/8. the pool. I wanted to swim to the other side to take another photo shooting but I decided to do that on the last day, in case I drowned my camera... :)

9. Jimmy and Donald wanna play water guns. Yes, we are well-prepared with these fun games. The other hotel guests are quite amazed with what we brought. 10. What's more - a floating bed. We bought this one from Toys R Us in Patong beach in Phuket before coming here. So it turned out this floating bed made our holiday even more fun. I think we are the only ones who brought floating bed... hehe. So next time if you come to a resort like this. Don't forget anything which makes you happy.

11/12. The bed room is on the upper deck. The whole loft is with a ceiling of 10 meters high - so nice!

13. the living room with a chill-out sofa. 14. the bed is with 360-thread linen!

15. oh.. my favourite stereo - Bose and it's with an iPod, but of course, I used mine as I have more than 8,000 songs which can play for 10 days. So remember to bring your own iPod. 16. the bed.

17. Jimmy and Donald find walking up and down so fun. 18. The free-tea/coffee making has some very nice variety of tea bags.

19. Jacuzzi and it's with some very nice bath salt. 20. rain bath.

21/22. the bath room

23/24. in the bathroom. Their shampoo/bath gel and soap is so nice.

25. the water. 26. the fruit and chocolate. The chocolate is just to my taste.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aleenta Hua-hin was voted 2008 World Top 10 Beach Resort by Leisure+Travel Magazine

Stella said...

Although this hotel is expensive(even for US standard), this is well worth it. I don't think US hotel with the same price can compare with this one.
This one is a lot better than Hyatt and Grand Weilea in Maui, Hilton Waikoloa in Big Island, and even the old Ritz Carlton in Pasadena(they all have the same rate of $350 us per night). And I am sure this is also better than Peninsula in BKK.
Lucky you all, also Jimmy and Donald.

in the sea said...

That's also why I like Thailand so much. We can make our money well spent. Besides, the flight time is also good for us. So I shall explore more places around Thailand. :)

Anonymous said...

wow. so good! so expensive too, but it's worth because the room is very nice. you travel so much. from this post you went to Peking and then a few days later you went to this paradise.