Friday, April 17, 2009

Khao Che, Bangkok, Thailand

I think whenever possible, I would get prepared to go to Bangkok in early April for the only few week season of Khao Che.

This Thai new year classic food looks simple but yet difficult to do, especially the jasmine scented water. I haven't tried many
places for Khao Che but up until this year, Tea Room by Grand Hyatt is the one I find it nice both in terms of price and quality.
B180 isn't that much but they did it quite to my taste. Most of the Khao Che is either not too chill nor the Jasmine scent is too
or not aromatic enough. Besides, the condiments is also important.
j

2. Khao Che by the Cafe of JW Marriott - the condiments is nice but jasmine scented water is not nice and not chilled enough. This one is with the buffet.

1 comment:

Stella said...

The Khao Chae at Hyatt's high tea and Lord Jim are good.