Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pret a Manger, March Arch, London

This shop was the first London cafe that I visited on my first trip in London 10 years ago. Interesting that I didn't visit this branch in Hong Kong even though they have been here for 5-6 years. So 10 years later, I chose to stay a hotel near March Arch (the intersection of Hyde Park and Oxford Street. Surprisingly the hotel is just next to this shop. It's really nice to see it and definitely I needed to go in for a breakfast. Their mocha is pretty good beside their nice sandwiches which are only made for the day. What's more, that's where I learned about Dolphin-friendly tuna they used in their sandwich 10 years ago. However, at this time, they didn't specify on what tuna they use. Maybe it's endorsed. Let's see if we can find some human-friendly pork, vampire-friendly beef, or eagle-friendly chicken.


No comments: