Monday, May 24, 2010

American Restaurant, 美利堅 HK

Ok, this time it's not one duck per person. A table of 7 shared this one.
1. show time. 2. HK$290 and it's considered pretty cheap. Most others charge over $300 to $400. The good part of this duck is not that fat but the bad part is not fat enough to bring the evil aroma. Love and hate.
3. Shang Tung shred chicken HK$108. My most favourite dish from this restaurant! 4. I guess it's one of the few restaurants which keep this hand writing board at the entrance. The business is not bad.

3 comments:

Stella said...

The same Peking duck here is $40 US for one eat and $50 US for 2 eat.
This duck shown here is similar to the Peking duck in the US(with lots of meat attached).
I was told the original Peking Duck shall be only skin with not much meat attached.

in the sea said...

Just noticed I didn't post the Peking duck I tried in Beijing. There are 3 plates. One is skin only. One is meat only and one is skin and meat. Very thoughtful. Will re-post that later.

Stella said...

Thank you SEA.
I like the one served in Beijing.
And I like 3 out of 3 choices of cut.