Saturday, May 22, 2010

Espresso whisky shaken, Caffe Habitu, Admiralty, HK

In my junior high school time, I volunteered myself in helping at a record store in Kwun Tong. I held an album of Teresa Tang and noticed an interesting song title 美酒加咖啡 (nice wine with coffee). Since then I often wonder how it tastes. Out of curiosity, I asked my friend to try it as she likes to drink and I also sounded like pushing her to try. So she knows actually it's me who wanna try, and let me have a sip, and....
1. Espresso whisky shaken HK$52. Magic! No bitter taste and it's so aromatic. I'll be drowned in Caffe Habitu. 2. Hot mocca HK$35. Another lovely drink.

3. Curious to try their pizza with parma ham, eggplant and rocket leaves - HK$78. Actually we were quite full, but the happy drink got us go happier with some snack. Wow.. that's the starting point of gaining weight. Alcohol plus high calorie food. 4. the shop inside.

6. this branch is at the junction of Wanchai and Admiralty (大佛口).

2 comments:

Stella said...

This shop looks cozy and relaxing.
I can tell coffee with wine(or liquor) shall taste good.
The taste wine and the bitterness coffee is a good match and balance.

Stella said...

This shop looks cozy and relaxing.
I can tell coffee with wine(or liquor) shall taste good.
The taste wine and the bitterness coffee is a good match and balance.