Saturday, December 29, 2012

Le Meridien Khao Lak, SW Thailand







Finally tried this renowned resort in Khao Lak.  Personally I prefer JW Marriott Khao Lak, at this level of big resort.  The staff were not professionally trained though they tried so hard in finding my booking.  FYI, I needed to tell them how to find my booking and where to find the prepayment.  The only step that I didn't do is the credit card swipe.  The whole check-in process took about 15 min. - broke the record on my travel.
The resort is classified into several sections.  On the left wing is the family with a family pool with slides and some children playground.  On the right wing is the Spa Pool section for more privacy.  In the middle is the main pool with a beach front restaurant on the right and the pool bar on the left.  Then on the beachfront, there is a section for pool villas.  Overall, the gardening is pretty well maintained and the deco. in a bit Balinese style.
























No comments: