Friday, March 19, 2010

Cable car, the Peak, Hong Kong

Time for something touristic. Our cable car to the Peak.

1. the 3rd generation of the Peak Tower. Top floor is a pay viewing station. The 2nd and 3rd floors are restaurants. 2. The last 2nd stop to the terminus. Still very classic.

3. See that arch. After that arch, it's the end of Old Peak Road. 4. Don't follow me to take photos like this. HIGH VOLTAGE! 5. View to the terminus and the tower.

6. Salute to all these workers! 7. Steep and scary.

6 comments:

Thailand Club said...

aiya very dangerous tramway

Stella said...

I missed the peak cable car.

Isn't this place close to US Embassy and Garden Road(where my uncle stays)? I am testing my memory now.

in the sea said...

Yes, the terminus on Garden Road is near the US Embassy.

Stella said...

Thank you SEA for refreshing my memory.
I still remember the scene I went to US Embassy in 1976. Lots of memory there.

in the sea said...

I think at that time, going to the States means buying an air ticket plus a visit visa.

Stella said...

Yes a student(F1) Visa.