Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yo Mama Frozen Yoghurt, IFC, Central, Hong Kong

Frozen yoghurt time! Yo Mama just opened in the IFC mall at the entrance bridge link to the Central pier. What caught my eyes was not the yoghurt or the shop's name. Check the below.
1. The shop. 2. See that cow on the glass. Doesn't it look like "Milk Plus" of Thailand? That's the thing catching my attention first.

3. A large size at HK$35 with 1 topping. It's quite frosty in texture and really not sweet at all, almost by half as compared to Best Berry (I-Square) and 2/3rd to Buddhi Berry (Bangkok). So if you prefer something smooth and richer in sweet taste, this may not be the one. I would treat it as a ice sweet in between frozen yoghurt and sorbet, but it's not bad. I kind of like it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We just had yogurt at Yogurt Land tonight. 3 cups of 10-oz yogurt with topping costs only $9 in total. Cheap and good.
Yogurt Land is machine run and self serve with over 20 flavors to choose.
Chris said it tastes like the Budda Belly in BKK.

in the sea said...

That's pretty cheap. Self service is fun and you can create your own shape of frozen yogurt.

Stella said...

I will take some pictures at Yogurtland later if no one stops me there.
Most of the times people will stop you from taking pictures.
I got stopped from taking photos at Starbucks, Bristol Farms, even 99 Ranch Market(they think I am the spy).
Last weekend I am lucky to some photos at Cafe Bizou as I told them I will take some photos to advertise for them on the blog. At Toro they know me well so they allow me(and I said the same thing of course). But when I said this at Starbucks they said no need to show on the blog for them.

in the sea said...

Har.. advertising for Starbucks. So next time you just get a faster camera.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.