Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ma Wan, Park Island, Hong Kong

1. Boat service taking 22 minute at an half hour interval between Central and Park Island.
2. Natural with rocky and sandy area around this island.
3. See how the extreme engineeing it is to adjust the tension of this suspension bridge.
4. The other side view to Ting Kau.
5. Noah Ark as a hotel and a theme park too.
6. The scene is the animals getting off the ark, not getting on. Means safe now.



10. The other side of Park Island is an old fishing village.




6 comments:

Thailand Club said...

wow this place is really fun, an oasis in HK

in the sea said...

Yes, it is and in fact, HK is now more diverse.

Anonymous said...

I think the "Noah's Ark" idea, very creative.
Park Island is new to me though. No memory of this place at all.
SS

Anonymous said...

I like the Noah's Ark theme, it is very creative.
Park Island is new to me. I have no memory of this place at all.
SS

in the sea said...

Park Island is called Ma Wan but they certainly change the name to more modern. Fortunate they didn't name it as xx la re roc ca ta de...etc.

The Park Island Blogger said...

Nice photos. I love park island and recently moved there.

I just started a blog about living on park island here http://parkislandhongkong.blogspot.com/