Saturday, August 28, 2010

In the Box vs. In the Sky


1. X2 has its theme on boxes. So they call it "in the box" on the switch of the light of the box at the pool (below photo 3). 2. When iPod had its video function in 2004, I finally got mine and engraved it with my theme "in the sea, in the sky, in the sun". In the Sea has been my internet nickname back to the AOL online in the mid. 90's if Pixmation still remembered that, since Pixmation is the first one I know who went on internet in the late 80's and then we chatted on AOL in the mid. 90's. Later on, I expanded a little bit on my theme.

3. ok, this is "in the box" by the pool. 4. on the outside of "in the box".

5. box in the pool. 6. box in the ceiling.

7. box in the bath. 8. box in the entrance.

9. box in the restaurant. 10. box gives way to the tree.
11. but they need some round stuff. This is the rest rooms for the girls and boys. 12. boxes in the big pool.

6 comments:

Stella said...

This is cool.
In the Box for in the SEA.

pixmation said...

The late 80's internet BBS cost me a lot of long distance IDD phone bills. LOL.

in the sea said...

Yes, that was one of our chatting topics about your phone bill. PCCW (HK Telecom back then) should have treated you as their VVVVIP. :)

Stella said...

OK. That means Pixmation has contibuted quite some money to
Mr. Lee Jet Kai's "Shek O" Mansion.

in the sea said...

Nope, his money contributed should be dated back to the old British colony as HK Telecom was owned by them in the 80's.

Stella said...

Oh, I see.
Thanks.