Thursday, August 26, 2010

the room, Pool Villa, X2 Samui


1/2. the bed, bedding and mattress are of some high quality. Pretty unique and ambient.

3. The working station is behind the bed and it's with a 5 degree downward, just like those designer's desk. I like it this way as it's more comfortable for typing. 4. A jar of nuts with some herb.

5. Bathing with a view to some green, water and trees. 6. See these 2 single leaves. Simple but makes the bathroom greener.

7. the rest room. 8. the shower.

9. an Apple TV is used for providing a wide selection of music and movies. I found King Naresuan 1&2 on the list. 10. Makes me feel like home with this gum remote for the Apple TV.

4 comments:

Thailand Club said...

wow i think this resort should be in ur top five list :-)

Stella said...

This hotel is very "Chiu".

in the sea said...

It's quite a nice resort and I think it will be on my 're-visit" list at least.

Stella said...

I really like the set up and room decoration here.
Good taste.