Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Junior, 貓仔

This cat is very behaving. Kind of reminds me of my junior cat I used to raise before Michael and Brian came to my old apt. That was when I was 13 to 15. It didn't mew all the time and not get rotten. Most of all, it didn't annoy you much but just stand by you. For the first time after so many years, I made a meal again this evening for a cat. I ate the outer part of a grilled chicken breast and left the center part for him. Cat can't eat any salty things. Gotta be careful. Then I cut the chicken meat in pieces and stir with some plain rice. There he went for a dinner.




7 comments:

Stella said...

Lucky cat with a delicious meal.
This cat looks like the cat in our back yard.
She comes on time at 9 AM every day.

Nikki said...

貓貓的眼神很憂鬱,似乎很有性格,不過最後也要為美食低頭!

in the sea said...

Yes, he has some style. Strange he likes bread, and plain bread to croissant!

凌 said...

我印象中有見過像這隻花貓的貓在家,應該是在明星貓之前的,但不肯定有沒有留相。他是否那隻愛睡在窗外窄窄的邊上那隻,有一天他不見了,我們懷疑他跌了落街。

in the sea said...

Yes, there were 2 before that celebrity cat (forgot telling you the cat I mentioned I used to take care of appeared in a TV ad. for tissue. Since then we called him celebrity cat). The one before that is like this one and I guess 99% he fell off the window. This evening the food was too salty. I had to feed him plain bread (with sesame). He could take a whole one (in proportion, 10 breads for a person).

Stella said...

Looks like you have quite some cats. I remember you had one called "Wong Meow" too.

in the sea said...

Yes, Wong Meow is called Michael when I introduced him to foreigners.