Saturday, October 30, 2010

Verandah, Mandarin Oriental BKK, good food and productive meeting place

It was a sunny afternoon and Chaophyra River had a very nice cool autumn breeze. I had a very nice late lunch and a very productive business meeting. Thank you so much, Verandah!

1.Tried their summer breeze. So refreshing and it's not like most other cocktails, they go to the original fruity flavour instead of just putting heavy flavour syrup. 2. How can I miss this nice basket of breads.

3/4. Simple, comfortable and ambient environment.

5. Their burger is lovely. The potato chips is very nice. Very fresh potato! 6. I tried Veggie Pad Thai. I think this is the best Pad Thai I have had. The proper cooking for veggie is to first boil them in hot water (we call it "flying water") so that some unnecessary green smell would be not too overwhelming and gives the veggie more moisture and sweetness from this process. Then I fount out the carrot was cut in rolling cutting skill. This is very professional, as this way no matter how much they stir fried, the carrot won't be too mashy and yet the rolling cutting would have the carrot release more sweetness and natural aroma. I hardly imagine I can be a vegetarian but I can be with this nice veggie Pad Thai!
*intentionally deleted*

2 comments:

Stella said...

So now MO is more than a pleasure for your leisure. It also serves some business purpose too.

By their thoughtful and considerate cooperation and attention to accommodate your business endeavor, I think now they are your business partner. So one more reason to stay at MO to support your "partner".

in the sea said...

OK, got a little comments on not being too commercially exploiting. So I just deleted the last 2 photos and comments.

However, their attentive services kept on countlessly. :)