Sunday, August 30, 2009

fire drawing, Aleenta part 2

Have been much occupied with various programs and games we had at Aleenta; so I can only work on posting for our happy time only when I am back to Hong Kong. Such a happy and enjoyable holiday. Thanks for the 2 families bringing such a good time with us. OK, herbelow is one of our games at night time. Fire drawing! At first, I used a less exposure time with my Leica D-Lux 3 and it came out not that vivid.


3. so the above is with a longer exposure time with 8 seconds. Daphne drew some stars.




Doesn't it look like a pair of eye glasses?






So the below photos are taken by 400D with a 30 second F22 exposure time. You would notice bigger lens did take more light in though I minimize the aperture to the minimum as F22 and ISO100.





I was standing at a left to right on a half foot distance to draw a background of rolling circles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, fire drawing, the kids must love that (including me)!

TC

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a spectular fire game.
The first picture here looks like the recent fire in La Canada.
The fire at night time yesterday was like a fire dragon.
La Canada is about 20 miles north west from Pasadena. It is close to Jet Propulsion Lab area.
I went there today too to inspect properties.
SS

in the sea said...

Yes, SS, the local news talked about that too. CA often gets hill fire. Hope it will be put out soon.

Anonymous said...

You know how to entertain the kids. They must be happy to have you on the trip.