Monday, August 31, 2009

Aleenta part 3 - photos of the trip

Selected some photos which I think they are quite good in terms of capturing the characters' motion or expression.
1. Jason showed a cute smile when I asked him to look at me and I used a 200mm zoom on 400D.
2. another cute post of Jason. You would see how much he enjoyed playing in the water. The water is a bit cold but he often kept telling us "no it's not cold". I could see his body shaking though.
3. See how Nicole enjoyed playing and dancing in the water. The Panasonic FT1 is a very good camera, not even in the water.
4. It showed the tranquil of this 3 bedroom suite.
5. This is also a good one to show the 2 floating styles, and the words Fun Roller is on the top middle.
6. A photo taken by my sister Daphne. She captured Nicole floating like she was in the ocean.
7. See how vibrant the wave is.
8. captured another style of Mr. Trainer.
9. Contrast of the the crystal blue pool water to the sunset dimmy blue ocean water and yet the 2 kids and Mr. Trainer showed a lovely smile.
10. Daphne took my 400D and she did quite a job on holding such a heavy DSLR camera. My 400D is not with any anti-shake function. Daphne is another potential photographer.
11. The FT1 camera's lens is very small; so in taking a photo of half under water and half above water is quite difficult. This one showed Jason's face is with the wave distortion.
12. Nicole is very good at staying silent and motionless under the water, and even holding breath from not making any bubble.
13. Walking in the water.

14. Captured Nicole's sunny smile.

7 comments:

Paranoid Android said...

Hi! Lovely candid shots. The lumix FT1 looks promising. Glad you are having a great time!

Thailand Club said...

so Sea you brought 3 DC (canon dslr, lecia, and the lumix) to Aleenta!

Stella said...

What a enjoyable moment of water play.
I can tell all the kids are happy and Mr. Trainer too. Mr. Trainer's pose in the wave is a lot better than those Mr. HK.
Can I nominate him next year?

in the sea said...

SS, he would be delighted to hear from that though he won't go for that.

TC, yes, I brought all my 3 cameras since they are all different.. :) My hand carry bag is like a 10kg dumbell since I also need to carry my notebook plus my "emergency bag".

Thanks Android. Yes, the FT1 is beyond my expectation. :)

in the sea said...

SS, Mr. Trainer relayed his warmest thanks for your compliment though I held my subtle laughing after I told him about your compliment. :)

Stella said...

I am sure I am not the only one with this comment to our Mr. HK Trainer.

in the sea said...

Mmh... he would be flattered and I won't further tell him... :)