Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Grand Deluxe Villa at night, Villa Zolitude, Chalong, Phuket, Thailand

Guess I should have brought my super UV filter len and a 10mm wide angle. The extra strong sunlight is the worst making all the photos much too exposed. When set at a less EV, the color tune is like animation. Besides, I was too in a rush in taking all those day time photos that most of them may not show this villa to the good side. So the below are some photos taken at night but then found out the light is not enough. One way or the other.. :)

1/2. the room entrance.

3. the ceiling light in the living room. 4. the bed room.

5/6. bath tub to the bed room.

7/8. the sink.

9/10. the pool and the living room.

4 comments:

Stella said...

Very "rich and famous" style of this resort.
I like the private pool facing your room.
I think TVB shall hire you to host the "Ming Chu Sun Wood" where they introduce all the "Ho" life style including popular tourist spots, good food, and good resort hotels.

in the sea said...

Those are of some aditorial unavoidably. I notice quite a no. of local Thai and some from HK, Korea and Japan who are quite rich and with some manner at the breakfast. At least I wouldn't have some frog-style hands slipping in when I took the food. :)

Mickey Mouse said...

couldn't find the bird! must be hiding somewhere!

in the sea said...

It's almost everywhere in the resort but not noticeable when we try hard to find it.