Monday, February 01, 2010

Michel Cluizel, Chocolate boutique on Rue Saint Honore, Paris, France

When Jean Paul Hevin has been the talk of the town, this shop shouldn't be missed. 3-4 years ago when I stayed in Rue Saint Honore, I couldn't resist this devil tempting chocolate and just got one truffle dark chocolate. Yes, just one as it's Euros 3 for one (HK$36). That night I missed their business hour and just watched it with my shining eyes.





See this is the one you pay Euros 3 for one. My personal recommendation.

4 comments:

Stella said...

Wow, $36 HK that means $4.5 US for this cookie you ate? Very fancy cookie.
How late did you go? So they closed early like most of the US shops(7 pm weeknight)?
Old Town shops close at 9 pm though.

in the sea said...

Most of the shops close at 7pm. BTW, if the staff wanna make their employers in trouble. Just work over time as that would bring the employer in jail. :) So I was told by my friend that she often got requested to leave the office on time.

Stella said...

So France people are very high pay and laid back. How can they compete with the rest of the world?
$3 Euro for one chocolate. The lunch special with 3 items and one soup is only $4.5 US. In-N-out Burger double double is only $2.99US my dear.

in the sea said...

There are lots of products from France which are very welcome to all the others, e.g. French cuisine, skin care, cologne/parfum, fashion. Those are on top of the int'l market places.