Friday, February 05, 2010

Iicho Japanese restaurant, 魚一丁, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Was invited to this Japanese restaurant which I thought they are for tourist as it's just next to Shama Serviced Apt. opposite to Times Square, Causeway Bay. It turned out it's a nice one!

1. Selected sashimi and it's not that artificial taste. Another noticeable thing is the shred radish being very chilled. I like enjoy eating sashimi with the shred radish as it does bring out the freshness of the raw fish. Actually I was taught by my Japanese friend of doing so. 2. soba salad. At first when I was asked for ticking one order, I doubt what this is. Wow it's a good one and also very chilled.

3. Grape soda. 4. plum soda. Both are good to be with the meal.

5. Alaskan crab soup. Huge crab legs. 6. the shop.

5 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

the king crab is so BIG portion, how much do they charge for it?

in the sea said...

I guess it'd be around HK$250 to 300.

Thailand Club said...

no wonder the portion of crab is generous :)

Stella said...

This restaurant has full house.
Alaska King Crab is cheap in LA(half price of the one here).

in the sea said...

On the other way round, coconut/mango are cheap in BKK and sashimi cheap too in Japan.