Monday, February 01, 2010

Mariage Ferres, Paris, France

The first time I tried this tea in Paris was a long long time ago and the tea aroma is still so deep in my memory. My highly recommendation for you to buy some of it and you would never regret or regret for not stocking for more.
This Des Legends is just as what it claimed "legend". Then the other 2 Cape Town are so aromatic that no matter how sealed I packed it. When I opened my luggage, there came a very remarkable scent of the local herbal and flower. So good for relaxing.

I haven't tried it yet but my curiousity simply wouldn't let me take it down at the cashier. It may be quite expensive for Euros8 to get a 100g bar, but I am more than willing to pay for it.

7 comments:

Thailand Club said...

this is the best tea brand in the world that a few EUROS can buy

my favorite flavor is Metis

in the sea said...

Yes, I do agree so. The range for 100g tea leaves is ranged from Euros 6 to 9. Very reasonably priced. I noticed Metis but somehow I got Cape Town as the name has a good meaning.

Mickey Mouse said...

by the way, Sea beloved Mandarin Oriental Bangkok carries Mariage Freres tea in all of their outlets now, incl. the coffee shop in Paragon and Emporium

and MO-BKK is the only hotel carries this product

now we hv place to tea at Paragon :)

Stella said...

Lucky you, both SEE and MM can get this tea in MO-BKK.

in the sea said...

Mmh... I found out quite a no. of products are even more expensive in France than HK, i.e. Jean Paul Hevin chocolate. Not sure if MO BKK sells Mariage Ferres at a cheaper price than that of France.

Mickey Mouse said...

in Bangkok is 2-3 times higher in price, due to excise tax and MO profit i think

in the sea said...

Wow... The only thing I find out what are cheaper in France are, e.g. red wine, ground coffee, Evian...