Saturday, February 13, 2010

Clipper's Lounge, Mandarin Oriental HK, Central, Hong Kong

When we pay more attention to some little details, we would make things a lot different. That's the "Services" of Mandarin Oriental group. I had a dinner buffet at Clipper's lounge. As I tried to check if a table for 2 was still available immediately, the receptionist knew whom I am (probably from the record of several regular visits), and there I got a table.


3. Oysters are a must for me at Clipper's lounge and at HK$298 for getting such quality oysters from France, USA and Australia it was such a bargain. 4. of course, bread too!

5. yummy seafood. 6. I personally don't like cream soup much but Clipper's Lounge made an exception to me. Very nice flour and butter/milk mix to have this nice aroma of cream soup!

7. The prime rib was still nicely roasted. 8. Scallop/crab meat on noodle. Pretty nice.

9. more oyster. 10. more prime rib.

11. These are the exactly right size for dessert. 1 x 1.5 inches cake. So good!






18. hot choco. and iced coffee to complete the meal.

1 comment:

Stella said...

What can we say about Mandarin Oriental service other than it is really impeccable.