Thursday, November 25, 2010

Donald & Jimmy, out in the dark

Have been chatting with Pixmation about my idea of getting a fierce look dry salty fish for a mysterious fish head with horrifying teeth in the dark. Unfortunately that fierce look salty fish was gone. I had a carpet search during lunch time in Wanchai market but failed to find a proper one, though I got one for my food purpose. To satisfy my trying for shooting objects in darkness, Donald & Jimmy immediately volunteered themselves as the models. Below were taken on 50mm 1.4 lens at 1/200 shutter speed, F16, ISO 100 with my ivory door at 2 feet away bounce off flash. Gotta need more time for practising.

2 comments:

pixmation said...

You can play with the Flash compensation setting on control how much flash power and keeping the same shutter speed, aperture and ISO settings.

in the sea said...

I didn't have much time to touch those button and I was anxious to take some photos with more effect. :)