Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Red roast whole baby pig 大紅乳豬全體, East Ocean Restaurant Wanchai 灣仔東海

Last week I brought my SE Asian business friends to a gala dinner at East Ocean Wanchai, after Tsui King Lau and American Restaurant. So I ordered the "wedding/birthday" dinner set and the first one is this whole baby pig. Again, all cameras got ready. The last one - the giant East Ocean's big lotus seed bun aroused a big "wow". After the dinner, I found out the entrance of East Ocean Wanchai is still the same as 20-30 years ago (below right photo). What a memory!

3 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

this is real nice suckling pig!

Stella said...

Lucky you and your business associates.

in the sea said...

I told them in some wedding dinners, there will be some blinking LED on the pig's eyes and the room will be turned dark when these dishes are presented as in a team to be delivered to each table. :)