Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pool Villa, Aka Resort Hua Hin

Stayed here for 1 night and got transferred to their sister resort because there was a power failure problem from 9:30pm til 2am. It's completely dark and I had to walk to the receptionist with my camera's LCD light. I thought of our Angel as she often carried a torch on trips. Now that she must be having her laugh on her and I respectfully accept it. The next day I commented to the manger about this power failure and that they should have some contingency plan and at least some emergency light since power failure isn't that uncommon.













7 comments:

Stella said...

Good to know you have another Hua Hin trip again.

Thailand Club said...

oh this is a relay or belated post hahaha

pixmation said...

is the pool private?

Stella said...

Oh I see.

in the sea said...

Sorry, I was so tired when posting those photos for some more description. I have been exhausted these few days for holding my conference. So I hope to express some calm feeling from this belated posting.

Yes, Pixmation, yes the pool is private with this pool villa, and it's very spacious at 400 sq. m.

Stella said...

No wonder all resort photos posted lately look so peaceful, calm and tranquil. I am not sure if they balance your stressful conference event, but at least it balanced mine.

Thank you for all these relaxing and peaceful pictures. They are like my chicken soup. That is why your blog and TC's are like the daily coffee to me. Thank you both.

in the sea said...

Thanks. That's how I de-stress myself. :)