Monday, July 28, 2008

Nha Trang 芽莊, part 2, Hong Kong







I had another visit to this restaurant last Friday. So I tried something new.

1/2: 2 sides of the restaurant
3: Ban Hoh with grilled chicken (HK$45).
4: Beef soup (HK$12): since I didn't order my regular Pho, I had this one for my taste bud.
5: Pork chop and steamed egg over fragrant "broken" rice (HK$68)
6. Beef brisket in curry with french bread (HK$58)
7. Garlic rice (HK$15)

In general, all the dishes are excellent. I can give 4 marks out of 5.

4 comments:

Fillet-O Fish said...

I like the pork chop steam egg over broken rice, it must be tasted good!

Anonymous said...

The garlic rice looks nice too. The soup is really cheap.

Man

in the sea said...

the broken rice is quite unexpected for me, because it is usually for congee. Somehow it tastes good. The steamed egg should be with a proper term like "tartala"...

Anonymous said...

The shop in Central is quite famous, many people waited outside.