Thursday, July 03, 2008

Yaowala, China Town, Bangkok in day time #2





Woo Sing Fung (the 1st photo) is a very famous and established restaurant in Yaowala - I often saw some expensive cars parking outside.  Anyway, this is also one of the restaurants I used to bring my friends and families.  When taking this photo, I did feel a lot of feelings from all those good happy times and especially for some friends that I won't see again.

#3&4: Ain't it cool to see this nostalgic record shop - I am sure it also brought some good old memories for a lot of local peopl.

#5: On Lok Yuen (安樂園) (means silent happy garden) - this name came up by surprise with this restaurant using the same name of the Hong Kong old time biscuit and ice cream brand.  The name faded out, when I was a small kid.   At that time, I already wondered how come no more...  My grand mom used to dip their cracker in a bowl of hot water in condensed milk and took it as a breakfast. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo sing fun, yes, I went to this restaurant. Fried rice noodle is good, and the shark fin too.