Friday, October 10, 2008

What the kids want - Sunday brunch buffet, Luk Kwok Hotel Hong Kong

OK, the below are what the kids most want in buffet. I brought my nieces and nephew to Luk Kwok since 2003. This place is like a playground for them, simply because they have a waffle machine and a pop corn station as well as a chocolate fountain. What's more - Hagen Daz! The Sunday Brunch used to be at HK$108 net. Very reasonable price. Last Sunday it is up at HK$138 net but I think it's still very reasonable considering the high food price nowadays.
1. the kids love these kinds of hot food a lot. 2. Jason told me "I have a mickey mouse salmon", but he didn't take it. Just to play with it. So then I helped him eventually.

3. yes, waffle! 4. brownie and pudding

5. see the jello, custard pudding and cheeze cake 6. congee

6 comments:

Stella said...

This seems to be a good brunch with reasonable price. I assume the price you mentioned is for kid price right?

Anonymous said...

Actually you told me about how cheap for the Luk Kwok buffet before, but somehow I haven't tried it. It looks very good. Thanks for reminder. Will try it sometime.

Man

in the sea said...

the price is for adult. Kid is at $98 net. So we spent 3 hours there just for chatting and letting the kids play the waffle machine and ice cream/pop corn station. Besides, it's a good memory of them as they went there when they were 3 to 9.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification.
$98 for kid is quite cheap.
I guess this is the same as "6 countries" hotel. My customer told me he went to the Sunday brunch there as the price is good.
From,
Stella

in the sea said...

Yes, its Chinese name is 六國

Stella said...

There it was.
Thanks Sea.